I just wrote a blog post on my experience getting this computer problem resolved.
I don’t want to forget the lessons learned, so here they are:
- Shop around for computer advice, pricing, know-how, etc.
- … and then go to Canada Computers (or the friendly computer shop in your neighbourhood)!
- Remember that if your monitor says “no VGA input” there is nothing wrong with the monitor. It’s working!
- Remember that if you hear a beep when you turn your computer on, the motherboard is OK.
- Put the monitor cord in the right slot.
- Don’t let your bunny chewed the cord to the monitor.