Words drive our relationships… and the internet. They are our means to create and communicate and think. Web Presents is about…
The presents you are offering through the web. Is it your knowledge? Your ideas? Your products? Your services? Your connections? Your humour? Your news? What is your purpose when you sit down at your computer? Are you giving what you intend to give? These are your gifts to the world.
The presentations you are making on the web. Do you know your options for the most effective, efficient, and economical tools and methods? There is always something more to learn! Always something more that could be done! Always another way of doing it! Cheaper. Faster. Easier. We are in the information age. People want and need what you have to contribute. Are you making it easy for them?
And finally, your presence on the web. Is it all that you want it to be? It is easy to forget that people can see your “digital footprints” as you click through pages, add comments, and buy products… even though you may be sitting at home alone in your pajamas! Being conscious, careful, and deliberate about all that you do is important… for your safety, influence, and reputation.
Web Presents is here to help with all these things.
What to do next?
- Enter your email address (in the SUBSCRIBE box at the right) to receive regular updates on Web Presents Resources, including links to awesome teachers, tools, tricks, and tips.
- Browse this site:
- Check the About page for the “who and the why” of this site.
- Check the Services page for the types of services available, the stages of involvement (from just getting started to much much more), and the terms for working together.
- Check the Resources page or blog for some of the resources and how-to’s. This page will always be under construction… so subscribe (in the sidebar, at the right) to get updates!
- Send me a message to ask a question, make a suggestion, or request help.